Lyreco for Education
When a child goes to school a nation grows!
Lyreco For Education is our global charity programme that raises funds from the 25 Lyreco subsidiaries around the world to give children living in poor conditions a better access to education.
The charity programme was first set up in 2008 and focuses on supporting children in one particular country for a set period of time. Lyreco works with in partnership with an international NGO focusing on Children’s education.
For each project, we select an international NGO focusing on children education, and a specific action plan is defined based on objectives depending on the local context. The final goal of each project is to maintain our actions on a lifelong perspective. For that, a local steering committee, with teachers, heads of the village and parents, is set up in each village and thus they are responsible of their own education project.
Funds that are donated through the programme are used for various initatives including:
- The building of schools
- The improvement of training for teachers & support staff
- Improving access to vital educational supplies such as I.T equipment
The current Lyreco For Education project is taking place in North-East Cambodia as we look to raise over one million Euros to support up to 10,000 children.
The story so far...
2011 - 2014
2015 - 2018
2019 - 2022
- 11,000 children
- 26 schools supported
- 1 boarding house built for 60 students
- 92 teachers trained in scientific and digital education
- 60 scholarships
- To rebuild and renovate school facilities
- To improve the quality of education by training teachers and equipping schools
- To increase the awareness and involvement of parents regarding the importance of school
- To focus on disaster prevention for future cyclones
- 17,000 children supported
- 32 schools supported
€1,200,000 collected to support children in Togo
- 60,000 children supported
- 200 primary schools, 58 early-childhood centres & 4 secondary schools supported
- 49 schools built
- 165 school directors & 225 teachers trained
- 750 mothers involved in mothers’ clubs
- 3,332 students have access to IT equipment
€277,600 collected to support children in Brazil
- 3,000 children supported
- 11 schools supported
- 64 teachers trained
€188,000 collected to support children in Vietnam
- 2,300 children supported
- 20 schools
€175,000 collected to support children in Bangladesh
- 8,400 children supported
- 50 early-childhood centres
Interested in working with Lyreco?
Simply click the button below to request an account or alternatively phone 0845 767 6999 to discuss your requirements with our expert customer care team.
Already a customer and have an account with Lyreco? Log in to our Lyreco Webshop using the button below.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
On all orders before 5:30pm (subject to t&c’s)
On all of our products via the Lyreco webshop
Guaranteed no quibble returns on our products
SHOP ON THE GO
Download the Lyreco ‘shop on the go’ app today